Learn how to understand and apply our yoga sports science techniques with traditional and scientific approach to improve your own needs in having a clear view of physio-dynamics and biomechanics of yoga postures and its related principles.
This Level 3 Advanced Course is designed to help you:
- Advance your skills and knowledge of how to successfully apply Yoga Sports.
- Advance your practical working knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Understand about periodised training.
- Advance your knowledge in the Science of Breathing (Pranayama) and design your own performance breathing strategy by having clear understanding of the breathing techniques.
- Enhance your understanding of Biomechanics and postural analysis skills to learn how to design a yoga sports program tailored to your students’ performance objectives.
- Advance your skills in the Art and Science of Sequencing (Vinyasa Kramam) to help you design a high-level training plan for your students individual and group requirements.
- Advance your skills in effective teaching, adjusting and communicating in Yoga Sports to help you deliver a more powerful and effective yoga sports session to your students.
- Learn about the mindset of working with students and Yoga Sports athletes and how to motivate them.
- Complete a research project and undertake a Case Study in a specific area of Yoga Sports.
- Develop the business skills you need to promote yourself as a certified Yoga Sports Science Teacher.
Duration of Course:
6 months / 150 hours
This is a Level 3 Yoga Sport Science 200-Hour Course. It includes two course assignments, face-to-face tutoring, teaching apprenticeship and practise, final examination and interactive group sessions with Mahaguru Dr. Ds. Lingham Pillai, founder & President of Malaysian Yoga Sports Association, and senior members of the Yoga Sports Science teaching team. You will have already completed the Level 1 and Level 2 Yoga Sports Science 150-Hour Courses.
Certificate of Completion:
Successfully passing this course will qualify you as a Level 3 Yoga Sports Science Teacher. You will be entitled to work with advanced level students in private studios, gyms, private classes, fitness centres as well as teach children in Private and National Schools. Additionally, there is a possibility that you may work with high level National Yoga Sports Athletes. You will also have the opportunity to continue your learning through apprenticeship as well as access to ongoing continuing educational training courses and workshops.
Training to be a certified Yoga Sports Science Teacher is 500 hours of course study and is comprised of three Levels. In order to become a fully certified Yoga Sports Teacher you will need to complete all three Yoga Sports Science 150-Hour Level 1, 150-Hour Level 2 and 200-Hour Level 3 courses.
As this is the only course of its kind that teaches Yoga Sports, and how to apply the science of yoga alongside the traditional methodology, you will be covering material that is not available in other yoga teacher training courses. Therefore, if you already hold a Yoga teacher training certification or qualification, including those from Yoga Alliance, you will still need to take all three Levels, amounting to Yoga Sports Science 500 Hours to gain this certification.
RM 3,900 / USD970
There is a possibility to split the payment of this course. This requires a 40% deposit (RM1,560) to be paid in advance of the start of your course. The remaining RM2,340 can be split into three consecutive monthly payments of RM780, with the full balance being paid before sitting for the final exam.
You must apply online or in person at Lingham Yoga Centrum. You will be asked to attend an interview with Guruji, or another senior member of the Yoga Sports Science teaching team. Please be aware that not everyone that applies will be successful.
Course Start Date:
Courses ongoing. Please contact us for more information.
We work with small groups of students to give you the best possible individual support and the highest level of teaching. Spaces are limited so apply now.
Lingham Yoga Centrum, Sports Arena Sentosa, Jalan Seri Sentosa 2A, Taman Seri Sentosa, 58000, Wilayah Persekutuan, KL