Do you love practicing Yoga and want to share the joy of this Ancient way of life with the rest of the world?
Are you looking for guidance in your path to becoming a Yoga Teacher?
Is your need to deepen your Yoga knowledge becoming insatiable?
200++ Hour Intensive Yoga Sadhana TTC
Anybody is welcome to join this course, and especially for existing teachers it deepens the very meaning of Yoga principles and the practices, opening and stretching the minds to the fullest potential of Yoga benefits. For general practitioners with interest, you will have the blessings to explore the self-practice further with the empowerment through these secrets revealed to you in the course. For new teachers, who have just finished their TTC, we also have a special course for Building Confidence for Newly Qualified Teachers, and for moving on to a higher level of awareness and understanding, and learning advanced postures. Even if you are able to do these advanced yogasanas, you will learn the secrets of knowing how to teach the Vinyasas, or sequencing of asanas, that leads to the advanced postures.
As we are aligned, sanctioned and supported by the Malaysian Government and the International bodies, you will enjoy teaching and earning full time or part time at any of the following:
- Yoga studios
- Health and fitness centers
- Private and corporate sports clubs
- Clubhouses and activity centers
- Community halls
- Personal Yoga training
- All schools in Malaysia
- Higher learning education bodies
This enhancement of career will ensure you are embraced into the wellness industry, the coaching of Yoga and will give you the therapeutic knowledge and approach to this practice.
What Can You Expect?
- A practical hands-on approach and apprenticeship up to 600 hours of practical sessions
- Teaching practicum with personal coaching
- Learning more than 1,000 asana variations
- Learning techniques of modulation, of verbalising teaching skills and instructions, public speaking, presentation and communication skills
- Learning of Yogic vocabulary and Sanskrit pronunciations
- Group discussions on theories and practical techniques, with guidance
- Correction, adjustment and alignment techniques
- MYSA’s Karma Yoga Project and community service activities
- Teaching assignments
- Research and Development
- Involvement with Yoga-related projects
- Networking in the biggest health industry in the world, with Asian countries, and all other continents
- Learning from the well-versed Masters and Gurus who are having great, in-depth knowledge of various sciences related in the practice of Yoga, and from the best certified Master Trainers
Why Choose MYSA?
MYSA is an Internationally recognised, affiliated and sanctioned comprehensive Yoga Teaching Certification Course, that has nurtured hundreds of graduates all over the world. You can rest assured of full continued support by MYSA experts for your continued growth in teaching excellence. Other courses that could be of interest to you:
- Pregnancy Yoga Teaching Training Course
- Kids Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Yoga Therapy and Restorative Module Teacher Training Course
- Intensive Yoga Sadhana Teacher Training Course
- Intensive Yoga Sadhana Personal Development Course
- Precision and Alignment Certification Course
- Swara Yoga (the science of breathing techniques) Teacher Training Course
- Mantra Yoga Certification Course
- Self-Mastery Certification Course
- Kundalini Yoga Course
- Rebirth and Emotional Release Therapy
- Intensive Short-Term Certification Course
- Daily classes in the mornings, afternoons and evenings are also available at Lingham Yoga Centrum .
For additional information please visit our Facebook Page (Click Here): Lingham Yoga Centrum
At MYSA, we believe in right dissemination of knowledge and our method of teaching has always been Gurukula Vaasa, the heritage of knowledge blossoming from lineage teaching. Yoga is a very dangerous form and art of practice and teaching, because it involves the entire systems of the human mind, body and spirit. We will teach you to discover your own inherent energy and share your skills. We will reveal to you the secrets behind this ancient practice. We believe strongly that Yoga Sports will be the revolutionary Yoga Movement in Malaysia, as it is now gaining popularity especially from the grassroot levels at schools. Be blessed to be part of our organisation. Hari Om Tat Sat
We offer foundation, intermediate and advanced levels. This course is split into 4 module and covers the following areas:
- Module 1: Introduction of Yoga; Asana (Yoga Postures)
- Module 2: Svara Yoga (Pranayama/Breathing Techniques); Shatkarma (Cleansing Techniques)
- Module 3: Anatomy & Physiology; Chakras; Siddha Vaidyam
- Module 4: Philosophy of Yoga; Dharana (Concentration/Meditation Techniques); Pratyahara (Relaxation Techniques); Management of Yoga Classes
By becoming a certified teacher with MYSA you will enjoy and explore:
- Principles of teaching
- Etiquette/ responsibility in the classroom
- Finding your own voice as a teacher
- Developing a personal teaching philosophy
- Marketing yourself as a teacher
- 30 over years of experience teaching yoga and Vedanta Yoga
- Over 35,000 classes taught
- Worldwide community and global network
To find out more information please fill out our short form below:
Course Objectives & Content:
Our training supports students in deepening their understanding and relationship to the practice by studying the basic ingredients: breath, bandhas and dristi. With revolutionary methods to make the practice accessible and appropriate, our approach is modern, therapeutic, challenging, supportive and steeped in tradition. Our Yoga Certified Yoga Teacher Training program is a practical training course designed to make you a confident and effective Yoga Teacher – for all levels of students.
The purpose of this program is to provide a supportive environment in which students begin to connect with their inner teacher, internal wisdom and inner authentic voice. Through pranayama, asana practice, mind-body journaling, group conversation, reading and guided meditation, students will practice the essential process of conscious listening to your own higher self.
The training is designed to provide participants with a solid foundation of knowledge and information with which you can confidently and effectively facilitate a yoga class for beginners. The training includes the opportunity to learn different routines based on the Yoga tradition. The routines range in skill level from the basic beginner to the most advanced.
We will share our expertise about marketing, pricing, teaching group or private classes, and setting up your own yoga school/studio with its correct geometrical directions.
We intend to support each student as they develop, deepen, appreciate and expand their understanding of their true authentic self. Through basic study of philosophy, personal alignment, modifications of classical poses, pranayama practices, and individual instruction, this intimate training is sure to be a life enhancing experience ever keeping the ancient secrets enshrined.
The Course program for all 200 hours includes the following:
- Asanas Class: All important aspects of Yoga Kramam (series of asana with total awareness of getting into asanas and coming out of them with care and safety measures as paramount importants to avoid any unnecessary injuries of the thorough practice of all the twelve basic postures :
- Its initial, intermediate and advance variations and preparations.
- Deepening your understanding of Yoga Kramam which is the heart beat of Hatha Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Power Vinyasa, Asthanga Vinyasa and numerous other forms.
- Detailed corrections – a need to know for all levels of teachers.
- Practise of preparatory breathing exercises, do and don’ts accordance to the secrets of Svara Yoga (Mother of Breath Control).
- How to use bandhas or locks and Kriyas (Cleansing methods).
- Extended practice of anuloma viloma.
- Anatomy and Physiology: Study of cells, nervous and endocrine systems accordance to Yogic studies in-relation to the flow of Pranic energy and Physio Dynamics of Yoga. Study of the effects of asanas on our major body systems and mind.
- Kundalini Yoga: Chakra Breathing and its correct awareness of control and Manipuraka Breathing.
- Yoga Therapy and Marma Yoga: a very ancient secrets and sacred points in our subtle system that control the flow of energy on our body system.
- Satsang & Prayers: satsang consist of silent meditation, chanting and a talk or reading on the philosophy of the yoga, its application and vedanta (discourse on righteousness path). It will help you develop a strong and steady meditation practise and nourish your life force.
- Karma Yoga: Karma yoga is the practice of selfless service which helps the participants to feel part of the enviroment.This path instills the practice of non-rewarding mind sets and helps the vital force or prana to flow in the chakra’s and elevate or push the energy to higher dimensions in your charkras. These practises are like a plug that connects the self to the Universe for the divine energy of the Universe to flow like a current within us.
- Vedanta: The philosophy of the Vedas or book of spiritual knowledge and the Aphoristic literature of Yoga and its commentaries is of especial interest to yoga students.
- Raja Yoga: A depth understanding of the study of Eights steps of Mind Control as the course is conducted for the topic is wide and enormous giving the students a better flow of understanding the works of the mind over body.
- Bhakti Yoga: The nine modes of Bhakti or devotion and its five devotional attitudes. This help to create a sense of inner connection to your study of yoga and enhance the growth of spiritualness.
- Naada Yoga & Sanskrit: The effects of Sound Syllables on the Mind and Body. Correct pronunciation of the names and its meaning, this attitude is important to open the heart and purify the mind.
- Meditation: Guideline to meditation, its benefits and the use of mantras and mantras initiation.
Most important, the Yoga teacher training system is designed to help you find your own unique ‘yoga voice’ and help you to learn to teach from it. After we have taught students the basics and helped students to find their own yoga voice, the last part of the program will offer practical experience training students to lead yoga groups. You will leave our program a yoga teacher, ready and certified to teach yoga worldwide.
Yoga Teacher Training Course Materials
This compilation of materials shares the ancient practice of Tantra Yogasana in terms that every yoga enthusiast can learn from, both the basic beginner to the most advanced practitioner.
The Yoga Manuals
The first written material on the once oral tradition of Tantra Yogasana, written by Yogacharya YogiRaj Lingham , a direct disciple of His Holiness Swami Shantanand Saraswati who hails directly from the great lineage of Maha Mandaleshwarar Swami Sivananda Saraswati of Rishikesh India. The manual includes detailed information on some of the most fundamental parts of the practice: breath, dristi and bandhas and much more depth,a must to know knowledge for all teachers be it teaching beginners or advance levels. Also sharing the Full Series with modifications and illustrations, it serves as a classic tool to take your practice anywhere.
Yoga Teacher Training Workbook
With lessons that coincide with the Yogasana Manuals, these exercises assist practitioners in deepening their understanding in a practical way by allowing students to explore the lessons in their own time and space.
200++ Hours Intensive Yoga Teacher Training Course: RM8,700
This course may be completed over 1, 3, 6 or 9 months. Please contact us for more information.