- The team will consist of 5 players either all boys or all girls or boys and girls mixed.
- It is the presentation of various Asanas (postures) including forward bending, backward bending, balancing, lying postures etc. performed in dancing movements with music, preferably with some theme.
- The team can perform same postures/different postures / pyramids/ free flow movements.
- There should be perfect synchronization of body movements with the music.
- Number of postures performed should be 8-12 Combination of Asana of competitor’s choice.
- Time duration for the presentation will be 180-210 seconds (3 to 3½ Minutes).
- The competitor will maintain each posture for at least 3-5 seconds during the performance.
- The transition from one posture to another should be slow, rhythmic, synchronised and in dancing movement.
- The Free Flow Yoga Dance Championship will be held in only one open Group (mixture of all age groups)
An example of Free Flow Yoga Dance can be seen below: